Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Enslaved


You know having a cock doesn't make you powerful.  It doesn't make you dominant by right or nature and I will never bend over or spread my legs in submission.  You have no right to do anything at all with that little tiny prick of yours unless I command it.

Your cock doesn't make you strong.  In fact, it is quite the opposite.  You throbbing, pulsing, lusting cock makes you weak, and it makes you mine.  You can't help your desire for me;  can't help the way your eyes follow my every movement, mesmerized by the sway of my hips, transfixed by the seductive shape of my curves.



All I have to do is exist and you want me. You can no more control your insatiable lust for my body, my cunt, and my control than a waterfall can control the rush of its currents over the inevitable, rocky precipice.  I can smell your lust, I can see it in your eyes, and I utter a guttural moan in response.

Biting my lip, I look at you with a hunger in my eyes--my desire to possess and own you feral and frightening.  I smile knowingly, teasing you by running my hands along my body and reaching down to  stroke my wet cunt through my damp panties.  I push the panties aside and shove a finger inside my hot temple, moaning in pleasure as I finger myself before you.  I pull out a hot, dripping finger and bend over so that my scent reaches you, your mouth fallen open and gasping. 

Your hands are tied behind your back and your ankles are bound with leather cuffs--rendering you unable to move from your aching knees.  I tease you with the smell of my pussy, moving my finger just out of the reach of your mouth, and forcefully commanding you to

"Lick!  Lick my pussy juices bitch!" 

You struggle to obey my commands, cock hard and dripping at the smell of my cunt and the thought of tasting me.  I laugh cruelly, as I never intended for you to taste me at all.  You begin to cry out in frustration and I slap you across the cheek.  In one swift movement I untie the silk blindfold and let it fall to the floor, as I slowly slide my pussy-juice covered index finger into my own mouth.  I smile in amusement at the look of shock, loss, and longing on your face at my cruelty, erotically licking off my own juices and rubbing my wet cunt with the other hand. 

"You thought I would let you actually lick my pussy?  Oh, aren't you cute.  But what have you done to deserve such an honor?"



My insults make your breath come in short gasps, and your flawless cheek is now red with my finger marks.  Bound and kneeling, your cock grows harder still with every harsh word and every sting on my fingers, crop, and paddle.  Your little cock is nothing to me, and your obvious expression of desire gives me all the control I need.  I laugh at your helplessness, running my hands over your panting form, shoving your face down to the floor in front of my feet, lifting your hips and ass into the air. 

As I redden your ass cheeks with the sting of my crop, alternating strokes with insults,

"Did you think you could ever please me?"

Your face flushes in shame.

"Did you really think you and your pathetic cock could ever satisfy a woman like me?" 

I begin to laugh in pleasure as you begin to cry out and whimper from the lashes and the bruises to your carefully built masculine ego.  I bend down for a moment to grab you firmly by the chin and lift your face to look at mine.  You try to look away and hide the tears that are beginning to fill your eyes, but I hold you firmly and force you to look at me.  You flinch beneath my gaze, and still, your cock juts out of your body at a hard angle and drools strings of precum into a little pool beneath your quivering body.



"Whose body is this?" I ask, swatting your tender ass once more with my crop. 

"Yours, Goddess.  My body is yours!"  you burst out in between waves of pain.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Your ass, Goddess, my ass belongs to you!"

"That's right, slut.  I own you now.  You belong to me.  My cock, my balls..." 

I smile as I run my crop along your spine, smacking your ass and pulling you back up to a kneeling position by your chin, pushing you back to rest on your heels.  I lean down, my thick curls falling to frame our faces as I kiss you--violently, as an owner claims a slave, marking her property.  Then, I kneel to face you, at first caressing your cock and balls with my crop, but then my strokes turn to small bites, taps, and blows.  You arch your back in pain, struggling to escape my discipline, but there is nowhere for you to go.  I pinch your nipples in response, giving you a heated glance, reminding you that you are to lean in to the gifts of my punishment, never to pull away from your Goddess.

"Remember your place, cheap little slut.  Your place is on your knees, cock and balls exposed for my pleasure.  Your place is on all fours, bent over like a rutting animal, waiting to be used and shaped by the discipline of my hands, my fingers, and my glorious cock.  Your place is on the floor, legs spread like a common whore, cock bound and beaten, dressed in a short tight skirt and slutty pink panties, moaning like the bitch in heat that you are.  Legs spread and with nothing to protect you but those thin, revealing panties, all you can do is to beg me to fuck your tight little pussy."



With these words I reach around to undo your ankle restraints, and loosen the ties around your wrists.  I rub your wrists and ankles for a moment before raising you to your unsteady feet only to slip a collar and leash around your neck.  Grabbing ahold of the leash I lower you to the floor and roughly shove you onto your back.  I stand over you, pulling the leash and pressing my feet into your flesh, causing you to cry out in pain and pleasure from the sight of the mound between my thighs, clearly visible beneath my short skirt.

I climb onto you, still pulling on your leash, and bind your cock and balls, wrapping the rope around the base of the shaft and balls, then in between your exposed testicles, separating them before I finally tie off my handiwork.  I slip on a pair of black gloves and drip lube between your exposed ass cheeks, reaching down to smack your thighs.  As I settle in and begin to tease your asshole, I slide my hips up your body, gyrating my hips and ass closer and closer to your face. 

"Do you remember what I do to desperate, horny little sluts like you?  I FUCK THEM.  Hard, often, and with pleasure."

I can hear you moan and feel your breath seize up in pleasure and anticipation, the smell of my aroused cunt making your bound cock stiffen instantly.  I shove my hot pussy onto your face and wrap my feet around your head just as I slide my curling fingers into your asshole.  Oh, what a desperate, eager slut you are--so in need of a Dominant Goddess to use and possess you!  Quickly, your body expanded to accept first one, then two and three fingers, and you began to thrust downward onto my fingers as you greedily lapped my pussy like a man starving. 



Eventually, I climb off you and nestle my body in between your spread legs, enjoying the sound of your begging, quieted only by moans of pleasure and relief--finally having your greedy ass pussy filled by a powerful woman.  The look of ecstasy on your face gives me such a rush of intoxicating pleasure!  THIS is why I am so tough on you, and why I expect and demand the best from my little slaves.  Because you must be worthy of the gifts of my dominance, of my transforming your needs and lusts into something better and making you stronger than you ever realized.  To own you, tease you, discipline and fill you is something we both crave, but only you can make yourself worthy of a Goddess every day.

So, slut, what do you think is next?  Maybe the next time I see you, I'll have a surprise for you.  Maybe you'll find more than just my powerhouse of a pussy between my legs.  Maybe you'll find a pair of lacy panties in my bag that aren't meant for me.  Will you be man enough to wear them for me?  To bend over and take my cock?

When and if you finally meet my cock--whether or not you are truly worthy has yet to be determined--remember your place....On your knees, servicing my far superior dick, on your back like a whore, or on all fours waiting and begging to be used like a bitch in heat.

Your Divine Goddess,

Inanna

No comments:

Post a Comment