Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Harem to Call My Own

 

I love the unexpected, the reversals, and gender-bendiness.  Doing things differently, inside the bedroom and out, has always been erotically exciting to me.  In many ways, I am just such a contradiction.  I appear so feminine and soft and desirable (and I am, of course), but I am so much more than I appear.  Everywhere I go--it doesn't matter whether I'm wearing a corset and skin tight latex pants or whether I'm makeup-less and sweat-drenched in my workout clothes, men stare. And not even just the nice casual little checking you out look.  I'm talking the full on undress-me-with-their eyes, jaws drooling on the floor kind of stares.  At the gym, guys ogle my ass, look longingly at my biceps when I'm lifting, and check out my pussy in my tight yoga pants as I do squats.  I both love and hate this. 

I find the gym highly erotic--I love pushing my own limits, sweating, grunting and moaning in public.  There's something very sexual about it, and I love doing it in tight clothes knowing the guys are staring at me and thinking of fucking me.  So I take it to the next level.  I lock eyes with them and make a sexual moan as I push the heavy weights for another rep.  I go deeper into my power as I bend over, proud of my ass, proud of my thighs, and proud of my powerful, strong, and pretty little pussy.  I don't take my body or my sexuality for granted.  I enjoy it and I enjoy others enjoying me as well.

And despite the face that instinctually I want to fuck pretty much everyone who is halfway attractive, I'm very selective with who I play with, and even more selective about who I fuck, and at the moment, only one person gets to fuck me.  But I love the power and the rush that comes with sharing my sexuality, my power, and my insight.  I think, to a large extent, it's why I love the gym ( I love the endorphin rush and I love getting off on that in public), and it's why I love to write.  When I write my blog, I dig deep into my heart, my soul, and my erotic self and I share that with others in the hopes that it will awaken something in them.  If it gets you off---awesome---I want to give and inspire as many orgasms as possible.  I fucking loved that aspect of being a phone sex girl--giving orgasm after orgasm all day long, and mingling my desire and my moans of pleasure with those of others.



If my writing makes you think, awesome!  If it makes you think and masturbate even better!  I personally believe that the mind is the biggest and most powerful sex organ--so I work the mind, knowing that once the mind is engaged and aroused to the point of no return, it only takes a few strokes of the fingers, or of a toy to attain bliss.  Sometimes, it is even possible to reach climax just from the sound of a lover's voice, a song, a poem, or an erotic story, woven like rope and silk scarves around a begging, pleading lover.  It's so fucking beautiful.  This is what I live for.  When I sing in front of a room of people, or even just one person, I'm making love to them with my voice.  With each swelling note I'm stroking their soul and imaging a deep ecstatic connection.  When I sing, when I write, when I fuck and play and receive and give orgasms I connect with the divine.  Simultaneously I feel connected to the heavens and deeply grounded in the earth.  My cunt is my source of power, and I actively stay grounded in my body and my sexuality.  I suppose it's no wonder why the boys and men stare.

But that's what gets me back to the irony--the deep and even laughable part of it all.  I look like such a sweet and submissive little girl--but I'm really a dominant bitch.  I love men who look big and strong and masculine, and bringing them to their knees like whimpering little girls.  It is they who deserve to be objectified and fucked to give me pleasure--not the other way around! So when these men stare at me daily, wanting to fuck and possess me, and I smile back at them with a wicked smile,  because I know the truth.  The way that I can command a room, can incite a man to absolute speechlessness with desire, the way that I can bring him to his knees in worship of my pussy--this gives me such power!  When a man stares at me lustfully--I don't care if he is a dom or a sub or just a dude on the street, I smile knowing that he is mine.  That with one command I could order him to his knees in worship of my cunt.  We women have all the power.  It amazes me that so many women don't know this!  For thousands of years women have ruled the world with their pussies, and sadly for a long time, and still, in some places, women only have the power of the pussy.  But here, in the United States, we women can be driven and successful in our lives and careers alongside men, and we still possess the greatest power of all--our sexuality, our inner strength, and our divine femininity.  So...yes, equality is all good.  BUT....there is nothing I desire more than a strong, sexy, intelligent man who will fall on his knees before me in awe of the beauty and power of my cunt, yes, but also the strength of my mind, my will, and my divinity.



So, the next time you stare at me with your jaw on the floor...go right ahead.  Just know that as I stare back at you with a smirk and a twinkle in my eye that you are mine.  In a moment your tender cock and balls could be twisted in my firm grasp, bringing you to your knees with a moan as you stare up at me in awe.  You are welcome to join my little harem of worshippers, supplicants, and playthings.  If, that is, I find you worthy.  But I've already marked and possessed you with a look.  And that is true power.

No comments:

Post a Comment