Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Session One: Inanna's Dominatrix Training

Hi kinky friends and perverts!

I'm so horny today!  Between a nice hard workout at the gym this morning, a hot shower and the short little black skirt I'm wearing, it's all I can do to keep my hands off myself.  But I promised you the conclusion to the last blog post.  I'm sure you're all wondering "What happened in the playroom?" so I've vowed to keep my eager hands off my hot, greedy cunt until I write this post.  Best part is that as soon as my husband reads this he'll know what a horny little slut I am.  And hopefully he'll cum play with me! :)  (He already knows what kind of girl I am by now anyway).

* * * * * * * * *

As I step across the threshold into the darkened, candlelit room, I am aware that I am crossing from a the world of unfulfilled desire and dreams into a world of reality.  Here, I will be tested, pushed, and will emerge as the dominant goddess I've only dreamed of becoming.  I will discover who I am, what I can take, and what I can do to others.  The thought is intoxicating and sends shivers through my body.  Mistress (the wife) and I stand over our shared possession, taking in the unparalleled sight of the man naked and prostrate at our feet.  Mistress leans over and affectionately rubs her slave's bare skin, chiding him, "Aren't you going to greet your Mistress?"  He grunts.  "Hello Mistress," he murmurs obediently.  She has him well trained.  The thought of training him to be MY slave makes my cunt, already wet, I notice, contract in pleasure and anticipation.  Suddenly shy, I laughingly murmur a quiet, "Hello" to the kneeling man.  I stand there, feet locked, waiting for a cue from Mistress.  Though I have been given permission to use and abuse her husband and to make him my complete and utter slave, there is still some in-scene negotiation and trust to be built between the wife and I.  I have to earn her trust, and show her that I can listen and that I will hurt her husband in the proper ways (no flogging or beating without control of the whip/flogger, and no hitting sensitive and dangerous areas such as the lower back/kidney area).  I have to prove myself before I am granted any rights or privileges in this playroom.  I am starting from the beginning. 

Mistress slips a hood over the slave's head and pulls him to his feet.  Together, we guide him to the St. Andrew's cross--a thing of beauty that dominates the room though it is placed in the corner.  We each fasten an arm and a leg to the cross  so that his back and ass are facing us and begin stroking his tender flesh.  I smile and laugh throatily at the thought of the pain he is about to endure.  For tonight, his pain is twofold.  Not only does he have to endure one set of strokes--those of his wife, but he will also have to bear mine--and I am going to need some practice.

First Mistress grabs a flogger for herself and then hands me a soft, black leather flogger--one not meant for pain, but for sensation.  This is where I will start as I learn to perfect the technique of swiveling my wrist just so, in order to minimize the amount of effort and tension placed on my arm.  The idea is for me to be able to swing this flogger for as long as it takes--hours, possibly.  She demonstrates her expert skill by reddening first one, and then the other of her husband's tender ass cheeks.  Then, she steps aside and motions for me to take a turn.  I take a shallow nervous breath, and swing--missing my target area and wrapping the flogger around his thigh! "No! Don't wrap! Slow it down and hit the target--you can build up to speed.  But for now, focus on accuracy."  I hit him on one side and then the other, over and over again, until I began to show some improvement, and he began moaning and arching his back upon the cross.  We continued this pattern of demonstration and practice with paddles, crops, and hands--all of which I immensely enjoyed--and was much more skilled at using.

One of the most erotic moments of the night was a small one.  During the time when we were alternating spanking his dark red ass cheeks, Mistress announced that she need to step out for a moment to use the restroom.  She gave me a small order (amazing how she could make me feel like such a lowly sub!  And I almost hated how it turned me on to follow her commands and how I desperately desire to please her): "You may use your hands and paddle on him, but nothing else until I get back."  Simultaneously, she was revealing her trust by leaving me, but not allowing me to do anything to her man that she had not endorsed.

As she stepped out of the room, I returned to spanking and paddling the well-used buttocks of my new, and soon to be well-used slave.  As I gave him one resounding hit after another, he whispered with a yearning in his voice, "Harder, Mistress!  You can hit me harder!  Please, don't spare me!"  And with that, it was as if everything that I had been holding inside was released.  I hit him harder and harder still, feeling my body heat rise and my breath come more quickly as his writhed and moaned under my abuse.  I began to alternate strikes with gentle, teasing caresses, and again, at his urging, "Mistress, use me as you please!" I reached between his legs and grabbed his rope-bound cock and balls pulling his ass towards me.  I pressed my body into his cross-bound and exposed body, ass in the air, pressing my breasts into his back.  I slid my hands down his back, running my nails into his flesh, listening to him moan and sigh, only to reach down and smack his ass in response.  Oh god, those moments, alternating between heavy spanking and teasing him with my curves pressed into him.  How I love a man bent over and at my mercy!!  Even now, writing this, I cannot wait until Thursday's session....

When Mistress returned, she sensed something had changed.  She stood back and watched us interact with a smile on her face, pleased at the way I was spanking and paddling her boy, and pleased to see that my technique was correct, not to mention the obvious sexual energy between the two of us.  I looked up at her and laughed, brushing a damp curl from my face--"It's hot in here!"  She laughed and went over to the toy chest to grab the cup of clothespins!  "Oooh," I laughed with excitement, "I love CBT!"  I could hear slave groan in anticipation, knowing that having two evil, dominant women torturing his delicate bits was going to be excruciating. 

I turned him around on the cross and refastened him,  while Mistress unfastened her lovely rope cock bondage.  I was sad to see it go, but eager to apply the clothespins.  Mistress placed a clothespin on each of slave's erect nipples before we both knelt at his feet--a rare moment of submission, but hardly one in his favor--as we took turns grabbing folds of tender flesh and clasping it in the grip of one clothespin after another.  With great big smiles on our faces we decorated his mons pubis and scrotum with clothespins until he looked like a proud turkey! :)  And then came the best part--removing them.  With each pin removed, he cried out loudly in pain ( I fucking love that!) and we gently rubbed the dark red bite marks left by each pin.  Once his cock and balls were again bare-but this time, marked and swollen, we unhooked him from the cross and led him to the kneeler swing in the center of the room. 

Smiling at each other we fastened his wrists and ankles to the device so that he was bent over, with legs spread.  Mistress gathered up the lube and a pair of gloves for each of us, before kneeling between slave's legs and gently massaging his tight asshole with lube.  Slowly she slid a finger inside his hole, and he moaned in pleasure.  As she started sliding in and out of him, I put on my gloves and prepared for my turn.  Soon enough she slide out of him and positioned herself at his side, stroking his back and ever so gently teasing his hard and dripping cock. 

Excitedly, I knelt between his spread thighs and began to caress his asshole before sliding a finger in.  I moved my finger in and out of his hole, pressing more deeply still until I found the hard, ridged, pea-shaped prostate gland.  Once I found it I began to stroke gently in the direction of the cock (often called a cum-hither motion), and as I did so, the slave began to moan and groan, beginning to thrust his ass back into my strokes.  "More, please, Mistress!  More fingers!"  Smiling and laughing at his eagerness, I slid a second finger inside his ass and resumed my stroking of his special spot.  Mistress reached underneath him and began stroking his swollen dick, milking him like a cow.  By now he was eagerly bouncing up and down on my fingers while Mistress pumped his cock.  "Uuungh!" he moaned.  "Mistress, please!  Please, please may I cum?"  She smiled and looked at me.  I nodded.  "Yes, you may."  And with that, his body seized up and he was lost in orgasmic spasms.  Mistress and I sat there looking at one another as his ass tightened rhythmically on my fingers and his cock pumped in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment