Sunday, June 23, 2013

And Now for some Happy, Fun, Kinky Stuff!

It's time for a break from some of my personal darkness and introspection!  Whew, thank goodness, right?

As you, my astute readers, may have noticed, I've been hinting at some new kinky playtime in my life.  Well, to be exact, it isn't exactly playtime, but more like training.  I've been corresponding with an experienced couple in the local kink scene for some time, but hadn't been able to actually connect with them in person due to life's ever changing circumstances. However, last week I finally met up with them, chatted, and discussed my education, my year-long Kink Leaders program with Princess Kali, and my emergence in the local community.  We talked about my desire for further training and experience as a Dominatrix, and well, I was offered an job of sorts.  An opportunity. 




I was invited to lunch in a few days time and asked to complete a detailed (6 page!) questionnaire about my kink preferences and experience.  Prior to the meeting I completed the questionnaire and compiled a top ten list of things that I would like to learn/gain further experience. 

Here's my big Top Ten List:

1. Wax/Oil Play
2.Humiliation/verbal
3.Anal Sex/Anal Play (fingers, plugs, etc)
4.Beating
5.Chastity Training
6. Orgasm Control
7. Abrasion/Texture & Sensation Play
8. Bondage/Restraints (How to use various instruments, set-ups)
9. Erotic Photography
10. Fisting (giving and receiving)
 
Ooooh!  Fun, right!  I think so.
 
At lunch, we made small talk and felt out the dynamic between the three of us, as well as discussed our experiences in the scene.  Both of them identify as Dominants, but the husband is willing to sub for me so that I can train under the direction of his wife.  After lunch was concluded, we made an appointment for the following evening at 6 pm sharp at their home for my first evening of training.
 
Eager to please, I showered, shaved, and dressed in a short blue dress with a pair of heels that laced around the ankles.  For some reason, I find this pair of shoes incredibly erotic, and feel sexy as soon as I tie the leather laces.  They're just the sort of shoes that look equally sexy with a bare leg as a pair or sheer thigh highs, and are perfect for scraping across a man's flesh as he lies prone before you or knees prostrate at your feet.
 
As I drove to their home, I smiled nervously to myself, thinking how my awe at their experience and desire to please them made me feel much more like a submissive than a domme.  I pushed through my nerves, resisted the urge to drive right back home and hide underneath the covers, and appeared at their doorstep at 6 pm sharp.  The beautiful wife, a sexy older woman (a definite fantasy of mine--I LOVE older women who know what they want and who have a dominant side.  I definitely need a strong female mentor in my life!), answered the door in a pair of tight black leggings and a silver-grey corset that laced up the back.  She smiled, and asked me to come inside.
 
We made small talk in the foyer while I awkwardly stood there in the foyer with my bags in hand ( I hadn't been sure what to wear, so I stuffed a bag full of corsets and stocking and thongs and heels, just in case), when, my to my surprise, her husband came around the corner wearing NOTHING but a red leather collar, ankle and wrist cuffs, and, drool, a locked chastity device.  He had remembered my expressed enjoyment of having a man's cock caged while he served my every need.  I literally stood there for a few minutes with my jaw hanging open, trying desperately not to giggle like a thirteen year old girl. 
 
And after my moment of alternately gaping and grinning, they politely showed me around the house, chatting about their collector china, and the flooring and the bedroom décor, while the nude and collared husband led the way.  I found myself distracted by his tanned, soft ass cheeks, which I noted, had a sort of dragon-shaped tattoo on his right cheek.  I would later discover, under closer scrutiny in the playroom, as I was pounding his ass for several hours with flogger, paddle, crop, and hand, that his little tattoo said "Master" and what I thought was a dragon was actually a single tail whip entwining the letters of "Master."  It gave me perverse delight to see the man with the Master tattoo bent over and humbled, splayed out across the St. Andrew's cross as his wife and I marked him with stroke after stroke of his erotic punishment.
 
After we concluded the tour, we all sat down on the leather couches to discuss the terms of play between the three of us.  He would sub to his wife and I, and I might...in time...choose to sub to them occasionaly, but the point of this arrangement was for me to begin my dominatrix training.  As we discussed, the husband, my new sub--ooo!, served us drinks, and knelt on the floor giving each of us foot massages in turn.  I had a small glass of wine to calm my nerves, as I knew that we would not be doing anything too heavy or dangerous this evening.
 
They had an extensive private playroom in their home complete with a massage table equipped with full restraints, a St. Andrew's cross, a moveable sex swing, a GIANT toy box (the kind one's husband has for his drills and screwdrivers and such) FULL TO THE BRINK will toys and implements of all kinds.  There was a drawer devoted to each type of play/torture.  Let's see if I can remember them all:  Nipple play, cock bondage/CBT, needle play, anal play, vibrators/speculums, penis pumps, rope, collars/cuffs, cock sleeves, lubes of all kinds and brands, candles and oil for hot wax/oil play, gloves (of course), and in the closet there were various bondage devices such as spreader bars, bondage sleeves, blindfolds, hoods, there were items for sensation play such as little torture wheels with spikes, vampire gloves, and soft fur pelts.  There was a drawer full of cock rings, and one with all sorts of medieval looking torture devices for breast and cock imprisonment and torture!  I nearly passed out from excitement and sheer overload from the sight of all these toys.  ALSO, there was an entire wall of whips, floggers, crops, paddles, glass dildos, single tails, dragon tails, cat-o-nine tails, and so forth, all arranged in order of severity.
 
Once we concluded our discussion, the rub was ordered to select a hood, lay it out on the massage table, set the music, and assume the position.
 
The wife and I looked into each other's eyes.  "Are you ready?" she said?  I took a deep breath and responded, "Yes."  We walked into the darkened room together, my breath hitching at the sight of the man kneeling before me.
 
More to come this week about Session One!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment