Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cupcake Sex


It's not even my birthday (my birthday)

But he wanna lick the icing off. (icing off)

I know you want it in the worst way. (the worst way)

Can't wait to blow my candles out.

He want that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

(Bet ya wanna put your name on it)

Uh, baby I like it,

I'm so excited.

Don't try to hide it,

Imma make you my bitch.

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

(bet you wanna put your name on it)

I know you wanna bite this,

It's so enticing.

Nothin' is like this.

Imma make you my bitch.

-Rihanna, "Cake"

 
You've never had anything as sweet and intoxicating as this pussy.  And I love to tease you with it.  You come over for that “cup of sugar” more than you've even admitted to yourself.  Today, you snuck off from work and called in sick, all because I have you wild for my pussy.  I slipped a pair of wet pink panties in your mailbox the other day, teasing you with the musky scent of my sex. 

 You can't bear to be parted from that little thong, carrying it stuffed into your pants pocket, pulling it out whenever you need a rush.  You've caught yourself rubbing my sweetly perfumed panties over your swollen dick in the company restroom.  Without thinking, you had them out, dangling them over your mouth and nose on a conference call.  Just thinking of me makes you rock hard, but the smell of me makes you cream your shorts instantly.  And all day you have to walk around with cum soaked pants, completely helpless and under my spell, craving some nasty fucking with your hot, voluptuous vixen...
After all humiliating yourself at work my creaming your pants and rubbing my pussy scent all over your face and fingers....which you then use to stroke your dick or shove up your tight, eager ass, you get your pathetic self on my doorstep.  You stand there and ring the doorbell, cock practically bursting out to greet me, panties crumpled in your sweaty hand, hoping to get lucky and have your taboo fantasies come true.
I answer the door, and the sight of me makes you brace yourself against the door frame, overcome with arousal.  I am a vision in black--black sheer lace stockings caressing my soft thighs, a garter belt drawing your eyes up to a black silk g-string.  My taut belly is adorned with nothing but my little stars, and the little diamond dangling from my navel.   Your eyes lustfully travel up my skin to my full breasts cupped by a black bra with lace in between the cups.  You watch my breasts rise and fall with my quickening breath, and notice my perfect, pink erect nipples pushing through the fabric of my bra.  Your cock is now completely obscene and you reach down to free it from your pants, but I slap your hand away.  You pull back stunned and hurt, but even more aroused than before.  You can't help but wonder if my clit is as hard as my nipples. 

I pull you inside and force you down onto a chair--you're about to get the erotic education from the Goddess you so desperately crave.  As you sit, cock bulging and breath quickening, you notice some rope beside the chair.
"Miss?" you ask, "What is that rope for?  I just wanted to fuck you....I don't understand..."

I pull the musky, worshipped little thong of your hand and shove it into your protesting mouth. 
"Silence!"

"Mmmmph"...you murmur, struggling against my dominance, but distracted by the perfect breasts before you.  You sigh, and realize that you are in big trouble....
You relax your body into the chair even as your cock grows harder still.  You realize the irony of the entire situation, you with your huge man-dick, muscled body and strength are helpless in the hands of a little goaddess half your size, about to get what you deserve. All of your strength is as nothing before the power of a true vixen, a Sex Goddess fully in control of her divine sexuality.

You close your eyes as you feel the rope cutting into your flesh.  I straddle you and press my burning fire pussy against your hardness as I reach around to tighten the knots. You writhe in agony, bucking up into me.  I unbutton your pants, and pull out your throbbing cock.  You moan and try to thrust into my hands.  Looking at you devilishly, I toss back my fiery curls and laugh wickedly.
SMACK! right on your hard cock!

You wince, and your cock bounces back up to attention.  You're sooooo hard. You've needed this taboo phone sex so desperately.  As I dismount, I let you bury your head in my tits only to tilt your chin up to me and <SLAP>you full in the face.

You bite hard on the panties shoved in your face and struggle against the bonds of coarse rope. But I'm no BDSM amateur.  You're not going anywhere.  You're going to watch...
Moaning into the panties, tortured by my scent, you stare lustfully as I perch upon a wooden chair in front of you, and push open my legs.  Your eyes devour the vision of my wet panties clinging to the slit between my legs. 

I tease myself, rubbing the silk fabric over my swollen pussy, fingers rubbing harder as they find my erect clit.  I pull my breasts out of my bra to squeeze my hard nipples, licking the soft flesh of my full mounds.
I reach over to a plate of cupcakes that you somehow hadn't noticed before.  It couldn't have been the fact that you were transfixed by my perfect tits and wet ready pussy, could it?  Well, you're in no state to get any, all tied up over there!

I grab a cupcake, covered with mounds of pink icing, and seductively lick the icing off, tonguing the sweetness with my perfect mouth.  Mmmm!
I slide my panties over and begin to finger my wet pussy as I lick the sprinkles off the cupcake, driving you wild with the sounds of my wetness.

Dipping my finger into the icing, I reach down and rub the sweet frosting on my clit, and shove my finger deep in my pussy.  You're drooling onto those panties in your mouth at the sight of me fucking myself with that cupcake.   I start pounding my swollen pussy, and stop only to lick the icing and pussy juice off my fingers. 
I grab the cupcake and shove it on your dick!  You utter a muffled cry of surprise and arousal.  I begin teasing the head of your cupcake cock, enjoying the taste of sweet saltiness, teasing you even more.  If you liked the taste of this candy sweet goddess, keep reading my blog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment