Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Beginning

Hello Internet!

Following a brief stint into the world of sex work as a PSO (phone sex operator), I realized that I needed further training in the buisiness.  Not only do girls need to know how to use a reputable company to work for, or be able to decide when and how to go into buisiness for themselves---but a myriad of other things, such as legal concerns, setting boundaries, safety, building a client base, etc.

Sex Work, in any of its fascinating forms is just that--work!  It's a calling and a profession, and not one that anyone should undertake lightly or without information.

So...I recently enrolled in a year-long training program with the wonderful Kali Williams, otherwise known as Princess Kali. Kali has recently launched an incredible website, Kink Academy, which employs wonderful masters, dommes, sex workers, therapists, and educators to bring safe, sexy, and consensual kink into your home!!  The site has awesome how-to's and videos, and is just awesome!

I am excited to have a new mentor for my journey into the worlds of sex work, pro domming, erotica, and "erotication"!

I will be posting articles and blogs posts along the way to share what I learn, as I launch my journey as a new Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment